The Front Yard, located at The Garland in North Hollywood, has reopened for outdoor dine-in service. They are committed to maintaining that warm, friendly atmosphere guests and locals have come to love, Their team also wants to ensure your safety remains the utmost priority.
The reservation-only dining (bookable through OpenTable) experience will allow guests to dine socially distant under the sycamores on their extended patio with the implementation of additional safety/cleanliness procedures including:
- Mandatory health screening and a temperature check on arrival (Guests and Staff)
- Guests are to call upon arrival. The guest must stay in their vehicle until notified the table is ready. The entire party must be present.
- All service and support staff will be required to wear face masks, shields and gloves
- Single use menus
- Modified restaurant entrance to prevent cross traffic with other guests.
- All menus will be single use and disposable
- Face mask is to be worn before and after dining, when moving about the restaurant, and whenever a staff member approaches the tables
- Per L.A. County guidelines, parties are limited to 6 persons or less. Parties cannot be combined and cannot be seated near each other if separate reservations are made. Parties should be from the same household.
Below are the hours of operation for The Front Yard as they adjust for reopening:
- Brunch: Saturday and Sunday — 10:30AM – 3PM
- Lunch: Monday and Friday — 11:30AM – 2:30PM
- Dinner: Sunday – Thursday — 5:30PM – 9:30PM AND Friday and Saturday — 5:30PM – 10PM