The Front Yard, located at The Garland in North Hollywood, is open to the public via reservations only. The restaurant will offer a neighborhood dining experience under the sycamores, boasting a comfortable environment, and guests can expect an updated layout to allow social distancing, as well as an expanded patio area for additional outdoor seating.
These are some of the safety/cleanliness procedures that have been implemented:
• Air purifiers have been added to the dining rooms
• Mandatory health screening and a temperature check on arrival (guests and staff)
• Guests are to call upon arrival. The guest must stay in their vehicle until notified the table is ready. The entire party must be present.
• All service and support staff will be required to wear face masks and shields
• Custom dividers are being added to shield between booths
• Plexiglass screens have been added to the hostess stand and bar area
• Single-use menus
• Sanitizer wipes to be presented with the check at the end of the meal, along with a new pen for the guest to keep
• Face masks must be worn at all times except when seated
Here is their menu. But here is one of our favorites….
Below are the hours of operation for The Front Yard as they adjust for reopening
**** For information on Los Angeles theatre, tickets to theatre in North Hollywood’s NoHo Arts District, theatre reviews, the NoHo Event Calendar, restaurants, news and local businesses in NoHo, or anything and everything about the NoHo Arts Community, bookmark nohoartsdistrict.com. Follow us on Twitter @OfficialNoHo. On Instagram @NoHoArtsDistrict and Facebook @NoHoArtsDistrict.