Art+Green+Tech= Outline at NoHo
We love it when locally owned establishments join the community and integrate art into their business in any way they can. Afterall, it is the NoHo ARTS District! It’s an added bonus when they incorporate new technology and environmentally friendly features into their business.
Meet Andrew and Christine Raitt, the husband and wife team from Verona Homes, who are incoroporating art, Brilliant (vs Smart) tech capabilities, plus energy efficient and eco friendly features into North Hollywood’s newest homes.
Outline at NoHo features 27 homes with four floor plans. Each four-story home has three bedrooms, ranging from 2.5 – 3.5 baths, and each has a rooftop deck and two-car garage. Residences range from 1,624 sq ft to 1,846 sq ft. and come in four layouts. Homes feature modern design finishings, open floor plan, balconies, rooftop deck, expansive windows, floating staircase with sleek iron railings, and most offer living room double height ceilings with a loft mezzanine level.
Take a tour of their art-inspired, high-design homes at their open house.
Saturday October 12 11AM-5PM
A day-time open house, surrounded by a NeighbOrHOod block party featuring live music, activities, food trucks, raffles and local vendors. Inside the staged home, you’ll be able to utilize an onsite photo booth, receive a temporary tattoo by local artist Lilo on Paper and more. Guests will also be able to learn more about the collection of 27 homes, built thoughtfully with a multi-purpose in mind.
11302 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(Entrance on the corner of Victory and Elmer Ave)
Photo via Lilo https://www.facebook.com/liloonpaper/
North Hollywood artist Lilo created a mural for Outline at NoHo. Her style matches perfectly with the development’s name.
“I had been admiring Lilo’s work for a long time now. When we started working on this North Hollywood project, I learned she was a local resident and lover of the neighborhood and I knew I wanted to use her for some kind of art installation inside the residences and the mural idea came alive. I just love the way she depicts the emotions and people that make up North Hollywood.” – Christine Ver Raitt, Co-founder Verono Homes and Outline at NoHo
• Brilliant System effortlessly connects all your smart home devices and controls them from a wall panel or a single app on your smartphone
• Ecobee4 thermostat to customize your home’s temperature profile turning it into energy cost savings
• Sonos amp and built-in ceiling speakers with ability to control music from your phone or Brilliant System for optimal surround sound. Option to expand to multiple rooms
• Fiber optic cables wired throughout the home for top-notch, high-speed and dependable internet on every floor
• Electric car ready garage
• Energy efficient and noise reducing triple pane* and double pane windows
• Tankless water heater uses up to 40% less energy and provides hot water on demand
• LED recessed lights use about 50% less energy and last longer than other bulbs
• Water conserving faucets and fixtures
• Customizable whole-house fresh air ventilation system paired with an ultimate allergen filter
• Full insulation in all walls of the home to help save energy and absorb sounds
• Drought tolerant landscaping
• Solar ready
Verono Homes is L.A.’s fresh-thinking residential development firm, mindfully owned and operated by native Angelenos. Verono creates opportunities for first-time homebuyers to own a small piece of the California dream, with artfully designed multi-family and single family homes in burgeoning LA neighborhoods. Verono has conceived and constructed over 55 quality projects from Venice to Highland Park, including the much-anticipated small-lot community in North Hollywood, Outline at NoHo, to be completed in Fall 2019. With a lifelong appreciation for L.A.’s unique neighborhoods, Verono creates homes that contribute to the existing and evolving character of each community. Verono, LLC, DBA Verono Homes was founded in 2012 by husband and wife team Andrew Raitt and Christine Ver Raitt. See more about ‘The Way To Live In LA’ at Verono.com or on social media @VeronoHomes.
**** For information on Los Angeles theatre, tickets to theatre in North Hollywood’s NoHo Arts District, theatre reviews, the NoHo Event Calendar, restaurants, news and local businesses in NoHo, or anything and everything about the NoHo Arts Community, bookmark nohoartsdistrict.com. Follow us on Twitter @OfficialNoHo. On Instagram @NoHoArtsDistrict and Facebook @NoHoArtsDistrict.