This post of What We’re Listening to music blog is holiday themed. Wait! It’s the perfect music post if:
- If you never hear that Mariah Carey song ever again and you’ll be just fine. That song that shall not be named is NOT on our playlist!
- If you are the Grinch of all Grinches.
- If Christmas songs make you physically ill.
- If you wish there were some soul, rhythm or something that would make you move.
- If you think Christmas songs are the same – boring.
We promise, this is not a boring Christmas song playlist.
Here’s our NOT-BORING CHRISTMAS SONG PLAYLIST.
And below are some of our favorites.
The Pretenders’ “2,000 Miles.” Chrissy Hynde’s voice makes everything all better.
We all need some Otis Redding right now. “Merry Christmas Baby” is a jam.
Ty Dolla $ign’s “Alone For Christmas” ft. Kiana Ledé is a perfect 2020 Christmas song.
For all our Gen Xers, it wouldn’t be Christmas without The Waitresses’ “Christmas Wrapping” on the playlist.
And because we celebrate so many holidays in December, here’s Reel Big Fish’s “Whatever U Celebrate.” Ska always brings so much joy. Maybe they should Ska-ify that Mariah Carey song?