[NoHo Arts District, CA] – Councilmember Paul Krekorian along with Valley Cultural Foundation (VCF) celebrates the return of NoHo Summer Nights FREE concerts at North Hollywood Park.
“NoHo Summer Nights was put on hold the last couple of years due to the pandemic, but VCF is excited to partner with NoHo Arts District yet again and bring back a wonderful lineup,” says new Executive Director Joellen Ammann.
Opening night July 23rd begins with The Delgado Brothers and ending with Valley Opera and Performing Arts on August 13, 2022.
The NoHo Summer Nights Concert Schedule:
- 7/23 – The Delgado Brothers, with Emerging Artist Serafia
- 7/30 – Sweet Seasons – A Tribute to Carole King, with Emerging Artist Taylor Alexis
- 8/6 – Beach St. A Go Go – A Tribute to the Groovy Sounds of the ’60s, with Emerging Artist Tina Mathieu
- 8/13 – VOPA Rocks: Classic Rock (Valley Opera & Performing Arts), with Emerging Artist George Sarah
North Hollywood Park
11455 W. Magnolia Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Next to the Amelia Earhart Library
- NoHo Summer Nights concerts are held on Saturday evenings beginning at 7:00 PM with an opening act from VCF’s Emerging Artists Showcase performing original work. The headline act will begin at approximately 8:00 PM, continuing through 9:30 PM.
- The concerts are held on the south side of North Hollywood Recreation Center at Magnolia Blvd and Tujunga Ave, behind the Amelia Earhart Public Library.
- Parking is available at 11455 W Magnolia Blvd and at various parking lots surrounding the park. Street parking is also available.
- Vendor booths and food trucks will be at the event.
VCF’s entire schedule of free programming and events can be found on its website by visiting www.valleycultural.org or by calling our office at (818) 704-1358.
About Valley Cultural Foundation
Founded in 1975, Valley Cultural Foundation embraces diversity of talent, community, business and education, by providing live entertainment programs and events in the arts.