Many developers, when they begin to move on to the process of project implementation, forget to pay due attention to product design. This is very wrong. Design plays an important role because it is the first thing users pay attention to. In this article, we will look at the main features of creating a cool design for a product.
It can be seen that every day more and more entrepreneurs appear on the market. Many of these people have never had to design websites. Fortunately, everyone can learn the basics of web design or turn to https://fireart.studio/.
What is web page design?
Web design is the process of creating accessible websites or pages on the Internet. It includes graphic design, interface design, and user interaction design.
The term “web designer” usually refers to someone who has mastered several different skills and is competent in many different aspects of creating websites. A web designer may need to use knowledge from other disciplines such as sound engineering, graphic design, computer programming, and typography to create a specific website.
Some designers also specialize in creating certain types of websites, such as developing mobile apps or social networking sites (SNS). Web designers often specialize in a particular area, such as interaction design or information architecture, but this is not always the case.
Top Design Tips
Let’s analyze the main tips that will help make the design of the site universal, memorable, and at the same time unique.
1) Keep it simple: The basic rule is that if you can easily browse the site on your smartphone, then you are on the right track.
2) Make sure it’s responsive: This means that your website adapts to different screen sizes and works well regardless of the device used to navigate the site, including mobile phones and tablets.
3) Follow the color scheme: Your website should always have a single color palette that matches all pages.
4) Create a clear navigation system. Navigation should be one of the first things visitors see when they visit your site. It’s useful to have an index page with links to all the other pages on your site or blog, as well as a contact section.
5) Use graphics sparingly: Too many graphics can distract visitors and slow down your site’s loading time. The main rule is to limit the images on the page.
6) Make it easy for readers to contact you: You want your blog posts or website content to generate leads for your business, which means it will be easy for readers to contact you. The easiest way is to post a contact form on your blog.
7) Keep the navigation visible: The navigation must be always visible so that visitors know where they are on the site and what other pages are available. Try not to hide the menu bar and use clear and concise labels with consistent placement on every page.
8) Place social media links at the bottom of every blog post. Links to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter are a great way to share your content with your friends and followers. Placing these links at the bottom of each post will allow new visitors to follow you on each of these networks before they leave your site.
9) Blog regularly. Posting content regularly will help you gain the trust of potential customers and establish yourself as an expert in your field. Try to publish one blog post per week so you don’t overwhelm people with information.
10) Place a call to action at the bottom of every page. Your call to action could be something like “sign up now” or “click here.” This leads visitors to the desired conversion.
With these simple tips, you can make your site practical and beautiful. Remember that you can do the design yourself or hire UX designers. Sometimes it is better to save your time and trust professionals.