The Federal North Hollywood is proud to host an incredible benefit concert for pediatric brain injury on Friday, November 17, 2017, presented by the nonprofit organization Holton’s Heroes.
Join The Federal North Hollywood and Holton’s Heroes for an incredible evening of live music, dancing, food and adult juices as they raise funds and awareness for pediatric brain injury survivors.
This will be Holton’s Heroes’ second annual benefit concert after having the Mowgli’s and the Record Company’s Chris Vos perform last year. This year, folks in NoHo are in for a treat! Jessica Childress, a Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter reminiscent of the golden age of classic soul, is the headlining act. Since Jessica’s national music debut on NBC’s “The Voice,” she’s opened for Charles Bradley, Patti Labelle, The Family Stone and performed at SXSW, Sunset Strip Music Festival, and most recently at Bottlerock Napa Valley 2017. Her enormous voice that combines traditional R&B with a passionate rock n’ roll energy will surely set the room on fire!
DJ Rick Farrell will be spinning all night and a special opening performance will kick the night off for everyone.
Raffle tickets will be sold at the event for $10 each for the many amazing raffle prizes that will be on display. From VIP concert tickets to signed memorabilia and even a custom-tailored suit—you will want to come ready to spend for charity! Winners will be chosen and awarded their prize that evening.
Additionally, our silent auction will feature exclusive vacation packages, signed instruments and personalized experiences, so make sure to bring your wallet, a winning edge, and maybe a back-up wallet.
The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales, auctions, raffles, and merchandise go towards furthering Holton’s Heroes, which provides support, information, and therapy tools for children and their loved ones affected by a post-birth brain injury. To learn more about their past Heroes, click here.
GROWING LIST OF RAFFLE PRIZES:
• Dixie Chicks Package: Full-band signed CD album, plus authentic ‘pieces of vinyl,’ concert tee and hoodie, and more!
• 2-Night Weekend Stay at Dream Hotel in New York City
• Private tour for two of Jay Leno’s Big Dog Garage in Burbank, CA
• 2 Tickets to a Taping of “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” in New York City
• 4 VIP tickets to an upcoming taping of “The Late Late Show with James Corden”
• 2 Tickets to an upcoming taping of NBC’s “The Voice”
• 4 Tickets to an upcoming taping of NBC’s “America’s Got Talent”
• VIP Tour of 30 Rock in NYC
• Dr. Phil VIP Package including 4 show tickets, signed photos and more!
• Dermalogica Gift Basket
• 1-hour Photo session plus images with Chyna Photography
• Custom-Tailored Men’s Suit
• 3-month subscription to POPSUGAR’s ‘Must Have’ Box
• Wheel of Fortune’s Package including Pat Sajak and Vanna White signed game-used prize card
• Robert Irvine signed copy of his book “Fit Fuel”
• Holton’s Heroes Swag Package including hoodie, tee, popsocket, lip balm, and lanyard
• More to be announced!
SILECT AUCTION ITEMS:
• VIP Bottlerock Napa Valley 2018
• Staples Center Suite Tickets to Upcoming LA Lakers, Clippers, and Kings games
• 2 Tickets to ANY show at the Joint at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
• Las Vegas Hotel, Dinner, and Concert Package
• Boxing gloves from the movie “Creed”
• More to be announced!
Friday, November 17, 2017
The Federal North Hollywood
5303 Lankershim Blvd.
NoHo Arts District 91601
Holton’s Heroes is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charity whose mission is to serve the community by connecting children who have suffered a life-threatening, post-birth traumatic brain injury (TBI) with therapeutic tools and devices, enriching activities, educational information and resources for them and their loved ones.
**** For information on Los Angeles theatre, tickets to theatre in North Hollywood’s NoHo Arts District, theatre reviews, the NoHo Event Calendar, restaurants, news and local businesses in NoHo, or anything and everything about the NoHo Arts Community, bookmark nohoartsdistrict.com. Follow us on Twitter @OfficialNoHo. On Instagram @NoHoArtsDistrict and Facebook @NoHoArtsDistrict.