We’ve called it the hidden Macy’s but many of us grew up going there. You know the one nestled between Laurel Canyon Blvd. at Oxnard St. in North Hollywood.
The hidden Macy’s building will be repurposed to serve as office and retail uses. But that’s not all. It’s now being transformed into NoHo West – a retail shopping around a large open air plaza, an office building, new residences and abundant public open spaces. The retail main street may include a mix of regional retailers, restaurants and cafes, a specialty market and cinema. This anticipated mix of uses will create a unique opportunity to live, work and shop in a walkable, setting.
• Four blocks of shops, restaurants and offices
• Mix of local and national retailers
• A state-of-the-art, multi-screen movie theater with full-service dining and reserved seating
• Office space occupying the renovated Macy’s building
• Amenity-rich residential apartment units
• Over two acres of open space
**** For information on Los Angeles theatre, tickets to theatre in North Hollywood’s NoHo Arts District, theatre reviews, the NoHo Event Calendar, restaurants, news and local businesses in NoHo, or anything and everything about the NoHo Arts Community, bookmark nohoartsdistrict.com. Follow us on Twitter @OfficialNoHo. On Instagram @NoHoArtsDistrict and Facebook @NoHoArtsDistrict.