In this crazy, topsy-turvy world of Covid-19, it is good to remember some lighter points to it all.
In fact, here are 10 good reasons to smile:
1. Happy Hour on your porch or balcony with neighbors. Don’t forget to keep that distance.
2. If you have a dog(like I do), then you are welcome to walk outside and feel the sunshine and smile as you cross the street to avoid that other dog walker in the neighborhood.
3. It’s time to catch up on all the books piled somewhere that you forgot about, or just stopped reading.
4. Time to call, email, or video-chat people that you just didn’t have time for in the past. Hint: They now have time for you also.
5. Ordering take-out now comes with free delivery. Check out all the great restaurants in NoHo.
6. If you’re a senior, then some stores allow you in early for that much needed toilet paper.
7. No excuses not to clean out the closets, cupboards or garages. Hold on to Goodwill donations until later.
8. Fans of the hit show “Walking Dead” aren’t feeling as much anxiety as the rest of us. They saw this’ coming several seasons ago.
9. Virtual exercise classes are free on You Tube. But its ok for now to sit and binge Netflix, Amazon Prime or other streaming services.
10. If your inside with a close friend, lover, or mate; now is the time to catch up on some great intimate moments.
What are you doing to stay motivated during COVID19?
Finally, remember that this will also pass in time. Keep safe, enjoy the downtime and don’t forget to appreciate the good all around.
**** For information on Los Angeles theatre, tickets to theatre in North Hollywood’s NoHo Arts District, theatre reviews, the NoHo Event Calendar, restaurants, news and local businesses in NoHo, or anything and everything about the NoHo Arts Community, bookmark nohoartsdistrict.com. Follow us on Twitter @OfficialNoHo. On Instagram @NoHoArtsDistrict and Facebook @NoHoArtsDistrict.