Whether you’re looking to build a new development or you’re already a NoHo business looking to increase sales, let NoHo Communications Group, Inc. help – NoHo’s Business Concierge!
In 1999, NoHo Communications Group, Inc.(NCG) was hired by Los Angeles Community Redevelopment Agency to develop an economically viable business community with a focus on the arts.
Since that time, NCG became the official marketing company for the NoHo Arts District and has successfully grown NoHo Arts District into Los Angeles’ premiere cultural tourist and entertainment destination. NCG owns nohoartsdistrict.com, the official website for the district and NoHo Tours, a student travel company. NCG sponsors/produces 80% of all NoHo events and coordinates the district’s merchant discount program, the NOHO Card/App.
With NCG being deeply woven into NoHo’s business, government and community sectors, we have become the “Business Concierge” and the “Go To” one-stop shop for real estate developers and new and established businesses in NoHo.
- Site and venue selection
- Public outreach: garner support and engagement of government agencies, business and community members
- Presentations at City planning/Public Hearings and Neighborhood Council meetings
- Marketing strategy and plan: digital and print advertising, photography/video production and marketing collateral pieces
- Media relations: news releases, media pitching and news conferences
- Event production: ground breaking, opening ceremonies and grand openings
- Employee orientation to the NoHo community – assistance with medical services, housing, schools, child and pet care, entertainment, etc.
Partial Listing of Clients and Services
- Councilmember Paul Krekorian CD 2: coordination of theatre and arts programming 2015 – Present
- NoHo Business Improvement District: coordination of NoHo Arts District overall local/national and international marketing program 2000 – present
- Trammell Crow Company: consulting services to develop community and government project support 2019 – present
- Lexen Hotel: developed arts program for public hearings and marketing services 2015 – present
- Lankershim Hotel: public outreach/ community engagement program design and coordination 2021 – present
- The Garland Hotel: provided ongoing marketing services 2014 -present
- Colony Inn: hotel liaison to government entities 2005 – 2021
- Artists and Makers Studio/Storage Center: program concept to include a theatre and dance studio 2021 – present
Trammell Crow Company – “Nancy Bianconi of NoHo Communications Group has been an important contributor to our public outreach team during our project’s entitlements process. She has provided creative content input to District NoHo’s promotional video, advised on the implementation of our marketing campaigns on nohoartsdistrict.com and has helped us build community support by introducing us to local government, businesses, and community organizations. Nancy’s energy and passion is evident in everything she does and NoHo is lucky to have her as an important leader in the community.” Brad Cox, Senior Managing Director
Artists and Makers Studios – “Nancy played a critical role in receiving approvals for zoning entitlements on our mixed-use project. She was thorough, diligent and added a perspective to the project that ultimately got our project over the finish line to approvals. She was a tremendous asset to the team and I wouldn’t hesitate to engage her on future projects.” Jessie Ray, Nimble Consuting,LLC
NoHo Neighborhood Council – “NoHoartsdistrict.com is the neighborhood source for events, news and local business promotions and provides a tremendous amount of support for our community.” Paul Storiale, President
NoHo Business Improvement District (BID) – “Nohoartsdistrict.com has been marketing the NoHo Arts District for 15 years and has played a vital role in the growth and development of the NoHo Arts District as a local and regional destination.” Aaron Aulenta, Managing Director
The Federal Bar – “For nine years we have advertised with Nohoartsdistrict.com helping us to reach thousands of new customers and continuous reminders to existing customers.” Steve Simon, General Manager