11246 Magnolia Boulevard
NoHo Arts District
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Website: www.secretrose.comEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Rick Shaw PHONE: 818.762.2272 E-MAIL: email@example.com
The Secret Rose is an intimate theatre conveniently located in the heart of the NoHo Arts District, at the corner of Lankershim & Magnolia.
PLAYS & PRODUCTIONS
LIVE MUSIC / COMEDY / DANCE / POETRY SHOWS
CLASSES / WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS
PRIVATE FILM SCREENINGS – Full 1080p HD Surround Sound
AUDITIONS / CASTINGS / REHEARSALS
FILM / VIDEO / PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTS
RECITALS, MUSIC & VOICE LESSONS
COMMUNITY / SOCIAL CLUBS MEETINGS
PRIVATE PARTIES & EVENTS
OUTDOOR MUSIC CONCERTS
Up to 75 (including padded folding chairs, 50 plush stationary theater seats) and wheelchair accessible seating.
32' wide x 15' deep x 10' to the grid with 2 wings.
One large dressing room with locking wardrobe case, two wings areas backstage with changing areas and access to bathrooms.
Two restrooms (one public M/F handicapped accessible, one back stage)
Yes – fully air conditioned.
• New Leviton NSI MC7524 24/48 Channel Programmable Memory Console - 384 Memory Scenes, 24 Submasters, Encoder, DMX512, MicroPlex
• 25+ assorted lighting instruments including Altman Fresnels, Lekos, Ellipsoidals, Source Four and Follow Spot
• Onkyo 300w Stereo Amplifier with 8 inputs including USB
• Behringer Eurorack MX2004A Sound Board
• Stanton C.502 Dual CD Player with full MP3 capabilities
• 7 speakers (Four custom built into ceiling, Klipsch – upstage, house front and rear audience.
• Stereo Speaker Selector BC422 with separate volume controls
• Lowrey upright piano
• 1080P Full HD Video Porjector
• 120” movie screen
• 7-speaker Surround Sound
• Samsung Blu-Ray DVD/CD player with remote
• Large Lobby with wheeled concession counters.
• Private parking lot in rear (for cast & staff)
• Public lot across street
• Plenty of easy and safe street parking