If you over-eat and over-indulge, try these tips:
* When you are hungry, wait 10 minutes before eating and then chew your food slowly. It takes 20 minute for your mind to tell your stomach you are full.
* Drink a glass of water before eating to make you feel fuller
* Eat more food that is less calorie dense (i.e. fruits, vegetables).
* Don't eat 1/4 of whatever is on your plate. "Save that for the Devil" as my Dad used to say.
* Don't keep junk food in the house/apartment. This is a rule that I live by. Most cravings aren't enough to make you get in the car and head down to the store to pick up some junk food. So, if it's not in the house/apartment, then you won't have it. And by George, amazingly, you'll be thinner and leaner in no time!