Here's my list of 10 things To Do and Not To Do in this new year to help boost and develop your peace of mind, serenity, balance and happiness.
1. DO - Enjoy more quality face to face time with good friends and family DON'T - keep looking down at your phone every time there's a short pause in conversation
2. DO - Take more hikes and nature walks DON'T - always rely on indoor treadmills and stationary bikes
3. DO - Go to bed earlier and experience the benefits quality slumber DON'T - bring your phone and electronic devices into bed with you
4. DO - Volunteer in your community for a worthwhile charitable cause DON'T - only just give money all the time to charity
5. DO - Meditate / practice mindfulness at least 3 times per week DON'T - Veg out in front of the TV every night
6. DO - Be humble, have gratitude and laugh at yourself DON'T - Take yourself so seriously
7. DO - Find something you enjoy like a hobby and do it regularly DON'T - Work and stress yourself to death
8. DO - Eat more fruits and vegetables DON'T - Eat large portions and processed foods
9. DO - Learn something new this year DON'T - think your too old to learn something new this year
10. DO - Keep reaching for your life's purpose and passion DON'T - get too comfortable and think you know it all
* New Book "From Passion to Purpose"
* Hike the Holy Land: Join me March 28 - April 5, 2016