1. A small clutch is the best invention …I believe to be. It is the perfect size to carry exactly what you need for a party. Here is a gold woven clutch that can serve as inspiration to accessorize your next Holiday outfit and don’t forget New Year’s party, a clutch can sure come in handy.
2. DR COLLECTION Texture fit and flare dress $35.95. If you really want to drop jaws at your next office holiday party, simply wear a perfectly fit on the waist and flare on the bottom red dress to add volume to your silhouette.
3. H & M draped dress $29.95. That little long dress, If your goal is to achieve an A-list impression on your guests why not go out of the box and pull out the long dress you’ve been wanting to wear. It looks classy, feminine and sexy, the price is quite unbeatable.
4. Let continue shopping around at H & M long dress $69.95. A bit longer on the back with see through front, this dress is not just incredible presentable but will look great if you decide to pair it up with a gold clutch.
5. Overall this season is packed with gold not just because it is this time of the year but in general in the fashion world gold was one of the hottest trends on the catwalk. Jill Jill Stuart Dress Strapless Sequin Fit and Flare Dress $328, not quite my budget but it serves its purpose, great find and great inspiration for my holiday outfit spree.
6. On the casual side of the holidays, many of us love to stay comfortable and stylish too, here is an example of a great celeb inspiration outfit that works great for any holiday occasion.
7. Soprana Glitter Skater Dress $50, Nordstrom. Fit, flare, gold, black, this dress is probably the best combination, best color and shape for this season.