Dear DW, Thanks for your great question! I acknowledge you for having clear and specific positive goals – goals that seem rationally doable. Having a mind is such a great gift! We have the freedom to use our mind to think thoughts about our positive goals, and then allow these thoughts to inspire our actions in creating them.
To fully believe your positive goals, I recommend you add INTENTION.
Adding intention to reach your goal is like the dynamic force that is created when the archer draws back the bow and arrow before releasing the arrow to soar through the air to its target. If we only aim the arrow at our target, nothing will happen, not until we pull back the bow and arrow and then release the arrow with that forward thrusting force. It’s the same with our goals – more forward thrust is created when we fuel them with our inherent super power of INTENTION.
Add INTENTION to soar into your positive goals, by following these steps:
- Write down your clear and specific positive goals.
- Now rewrite your goals, starting them with these words – “My intention is…”
- Read these goals aloud daily and often.
- Imagine and visualize yourself experiencing your positive goals, with as many details as possible.
- Celebrate yourself and your co-creators when you experience your positive goals.
- Post your positive intentions in places where you see them often; for example on your computer or tablet monitor or keyboard, on your bathroom mirror, on your cell phone display, etc.
- Add a timeframe.
- Bring Source (Divine, Spirit, God) into your program, by inviting Source to flow through you in creating your positive goals – always with the intention for the highest good of all.
Examples of goals fueled by INTENTION:
- My intention is that I am successfully living my life of purpose.
- My intention is that my thoughts and actions support my happiness and the highest good.
- My intention is that I am trusting my life and my inherent state of wellbeing.
- My intention is that Source and I are fulfilling my positive goals by September 1, 2015.
Add INTENTION – the thrust – to ALL of your POSITIVE GOALS! Aim, pull, and send your arrow to the target! Intend and focus on your positive goals, and not on erasing the doubts. We tend to experience what we focus on, so with intention turn your focus away from doubting thoughts and toward your positive goals. "My intention is I am focusing my thoughts on my positive goals."
My intention is to support you DW and all of my readers in achieving and fully experiencing your positive life goals, for the highest good of all!
Your Life Coach, Maddisen
Here are some goodies – quotes and links to inspire our intention!
“The way to establish a relationship with Spirit and access the power of this creating principle is to continuously contemplate yourself surrounded by the conditions you wish to produce.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix [medium] of all matter.” – Max Planck
"Thoughts are the seeds of reality. Plant them and care for them with love." - Maddisen Krown
"The act of speaking our intentions aloud shifts them from wishful thinking into action." - Michael Thomas Sunnarborg
Dr. Wayne Dyer – “Power of Intention”, Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBdf0sCXYJI
Dr. Wayne Dyer – Contemplate to Create http://www.drwaynedyer.com/blog/contemplate-to-create/
Copyright 2015 Maddisen K. Krown M.A.
Photo by Pixar © 2011 Disney/Pixar.